Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Married man mania

Dear Gin,
There is a married man with whom I am acquainted. He is an intelligent and good looking gentleman (I use this term loosely). I cannot help but be attracted to him--especially after a few shots! He calls me frequently always asking if we can "get together." I know he wants to "know me" in the biblical sense. I'm scared that after I have a few drinks I may take him up on his offers of sexual favors! (and I might have) What do I do? How do I tell him to leave me alone without totally making our necessary interactions terribly awkward?

Sincerely,
"Scared of Awkward."

Dearest Scared of Awkward,
First of all kitten, what's wrong with you kids and shots?! You know Gin throws back a few, but that should really only be in the privacy of your own home with a fifth of Sambuca with your bestest girl friend, who after a few (or twenty) won't judge you for a steady rotation of dancing, crying, laughing, and smooshing your facial masks together for a new skin care concoction. Aka, Gin's last Tuesday. Point being, things can get a little crazy with shots.
But more significantly, things with a married man can get a little crazy, too. Much like Sambuca (Google it, kids) it's potent, mysterious, naughty, a lot of fun while it's happening, but you know the next day you aren't going to feel too hot.
Married men are always off limits. No deviations. I don't care how boring, horrible, fat or moody they claim their wives to be, and how young, hot and fun they tell you, you are--don't fall for that! Ick. Sure his wife probably does have a short little undesirable, gray Dorothy Hamilton haircut, with mom jeans that accentuate her huge child bearing ass... and I am sure you are adorable, charming, and half her size and age. But he chose her, how uncool does that make him? Puke. Barf. Puke and barf. You can get your kicks elsewhere if that's what it's about. If you are having problems reeling in an intelligent, successful single man the old fashion way, (with a wink and a smile) then whore around with a hot single not in your circle. May I suggest a buff heating and cooling man, or UPS carrier. Both I have come across are manly types with the desire to do whatever they can to best service you. So call up your girlfriends, or call up the plumber--your choice.

Cheers,
Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment